In my blog today I'm going to be writting a little about both wednesday and thursday and it will be alot but at the same time some parts are going to be a little sad because each day that passes by means a day closer to friday.
Wednesday: we started the day like any other, we woke up early and excersided, and everythings was normal. Later after breakfast we all got ready to head over to our trip at the aquarium which was actually pretty fun. I mean i've gone to the aquarium before but it was never like this because it was with friends which made it a difference experiance.
Well after the aquarium we all went to eat and then to Hattfiel Marine Science Center. When I got there I had no idea what we were going to do but once I found out I completely freaked out! We were told we were going to touch some sort of sea creatures which is something i DO NOT do. I was scared but it did not matter because i simply could not get out of it, I had to face my fear. Anyhow I somehow managed to do it and een tho I did not touch everything I helped my partners and didn't make a big deal. Finally we finished and got that over with but for my luck we had another lab to do. Disecting a squid was what we were doing next and I had done it before but I didn't like it a bit! (I cant believe I did it again).
After the Science Center it was time to go to the beach. We all got there and imediatelly ran to the water to soon find out it was freezing! I decided to get out a bit ince my feet were starting to feel numb (scary) but after a while i went back in but of course only getting the water up to my
knees. I remember a very fun part at the beach which was when we all tried to build a piramid which almost succeeded, well actually we succeeded with a small group but were unsuccessful when we tried to build it whit all the students, but we were close, o well maybe next time.
I don"t really have time to talk about thursday so I'll just say something quick. One we talked to a lot of people who we could ask any question, they all were nice and helped not feel guilty about not knowing what I want to be in the future. Second some college people came and told us a little more about each university and gave us the chance to ask questions and now we're going to get ready for our tallent show and even though I'm not sure if i'll do a good job I believe it'll be very fun.
I only have one last thing to say: This was absolutely one of the best experinces and I loved this week it really does feel like youre in a family here and that makes me feel comfortable so thank you all staff members and thank you to all my friends I will never forget this week! 
No comments:
Post a Comment