
Sunday, August 22, 2010
First Day of Camp: Patty
I'm here because I am a migrant student & I want to know more about going to college. I got invited by my school district & I am ready to learn new things that will benefit me in my future.I come from a big family but no one has ever gone to college so I'm one of the first ones to go. I don't really know much of how to apply to a college or how to get financial aid. Those are two big things that i would like to learn more about this week. it is barely my first day here & I have already learned so many things. It's also been fun so far & I'm sure that it will be even better the rest of the week. Something I wanted to say is to never give up because the impossible is possible.


1 comment:
I am glad to hear that you want to learn about college and look forward to going. You will get the opportunity to learn about those two things during this week so ask as many question as you can and i hope that you have a good time
Jose
Post a Comment