Thursday, August 26, 2010

Maggy


Today was my last day well not really because tomorrow we are going to be until 10 on morning but was a really fun weekend and I'm so tired because we walk to much this weekend but I feel like I learned new experiences in my life now i'm planing to come to college and to tell my friend that now I'm a leadership and I can help my community.I feel sad because I'm living but now I understand how is the life in the university alone with no parents in here because really Imiss them so much like I never thought.I'm so happy because my crazy friends stephany was with me and besides that my mentors told me to met new people I really met them but I can said that I really can't separate from her she is my bestie for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment